Think about it: Are you still scheduling meetings using back-and-forth emails? Doesn't it impact your productivity? Studies suggest that a complicated scheduling process can reduce the success of your meetings by up to 30%.
In a world where every meeting counts, missing just one can have a bad impact on your business. So, why fail to connect with your contacts when there's an easy way to schedule your meetings?
Say hello to the HubSpot Meeting Scheduler tool. HubSpot CRM offers this tool to effectively manage your appointments. Let's explore how this tool can help you be more productive and successful in connecting with your leads.
What is HubSpot Meeting Scheduler?
HubSpot Meeting Scheduler is a helpful tool that makes scheduling and managing meetings easy. It works well with other HubSpot tools, creating a complete business solution. This feature-rich scheduler offers a customizable interface, allowing you to customize the booking pages per your brand identity and specific requirements.
With this meetings tool, you can display available times, sync calendars, and make personalized meeting links. This makes setting up meetings easier for teams inside and outside the company.
One great thing about HubSpot Meeting Scheduler is that it automates scheduling. It figures out time zones and updates calendars in real-time, reducing the need for lots of messages back and forth. This means less time spent on planning and more time on important tasks.
It's not just for scheduling – HubSpot Meeting Scheduler can also help get leads and engage with customers. You can put it on your website, emails, or social media to easily capture leads and turn potential customers into scheduled appointments.
Now let's understand the steps to create scheduling pages using HubSpot Meetings.
How to create Scheduling Pages?
Scheduling pages refer to customizable web pages that allow HubSpot users to display their availability and enable contacts to book a meeting with them. These pages are part of the Free Meeting Scheduler tool within Sales Hub, designed to streamline the scheduling process and enhance communication.
With the HubSpot meeting scheduler tool, you can create 3 types of scheduling pages:
This feature allows users to create personalized scheduling pages designed for one-on-one meetings. With this feature, individuals can share a unique link that directs others to a page where they can view the user's availability and schedule a one-on-one meeting at a time that works for both parties.
The one-on-one scheduling page streamlines the appointment-setting process by eliminating the back-and-forth communication involved in coordinating individual meetings. Users can customize the scheduling page to reflect their availability, and preferred meeting duration, and include any other instructions.
This feature is useful for sales professionals, consultants, or anyone requiring seamless scheduling for individual interactions.
2. Group Meeting
The group meeting feature in HubSpot's meeting scheduler tool allows for coordinating meetings involving multiple participants.
HubSpot automatically checks the custom availability of selected group members' calendars. Then it blocks off the busy times to ensure accurate scheduling. This helps streamline the process of scheduling group meetings, allowing contacts to choose any time slot during which all group members are available.
3. Round Robin
When accessing the round-robin meeting feature for scheduling pages, HubSpot's automated system reviews the custom availability of chosen team members' calendars. It only blocks off busy times if none of the selected team members are available.
With round robin scheduling, contacts can conveniently choose a time when at least one of the selected team members is available. If the user does not have a connected calendar, then also they are assumed to be available.
Now, let's create a meeting following the steps below.
Steps to Create Meeting Scheduling Page
Explore the steps to set up a meeting scheduling page allowing contacts to book meetings. From setting basic information to setting preferences and adding automation, you'll have a thorough understanding of how to optimize your meeting scheduling experience with HubSpot.
Access HubSpot Scheduler
- Log in to your HubSpot account and navigate to the Sales section. Go to Meetings.
- Click on Create scheduling pages located in the upper right corner of the meetings dashboard.
- Choose a meeting option from the three available: One-on-one, Group, or Round Robin.
Within the Overview page, customize the following fields:
- Internal Name - Specify the internal name that appears when the meeting link is used via email.
- Business Unit - Select the business unit from the dropdown menu if you have multiple units.
- Organizer - Choose the organizer's name from the dropdown menu.
- Event Title - Mention the name of the calendar event you wish to share with your prospect.
- Token - You can also add a contact token or company token for personalization
- Location - Specify the meeting location; physical or virtual.
- Description - Add a short description of the meeting. You can also personalize the description by adding tokens.
- Cancel and Reschedule Toggle - Turn on the toggle to insert links in the event description.
- Meeting Type - Choose a meeting type from the dropdown menu.
Click "Next" to move to the Scheduling tab.
- Edit the scheduling page URL (note: this link cannot be edited once created).
- Next, you can also add a payment link by clicking the toggle switch.
- Adding a payment link feature is available for Starter, Professional, or Enterprise users with the payments tool set up.
- Select the payment link from the dropdown menu to add it to the meeting.
After selecting the payment link let's move to the schedule tab.
You can customize the basic scheduling details by following the steps below:
- Scheduling Title: Enter the title that appears above the calendar.
- Duration: Set time slots for meeting scheduling; for instance, 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc.
- Time Zone: Select your time zone from the dropdown menu.
- Availability Window: Set your available hours and you can also add extra time slots
There are some additional settings which can be customized to add more functionality to your meetings:
- Image: Add an avatar or custom image to deliver a personalized experience.
- Next, specify when meetings can be scheduled.
- Set a period of rolling weeks or a custom date range from the dropdown menu.
- Set the minimum amount of time required before scheduling a meeting.
- You can also configure buffer time, start time increment, language, and date/time format.
Interestingly, you can also add a form to your meeting and collect the visitors' data. Follow these steps to add the form:
- Basic Fields: Add the mandatory fields like first name, last name and email ID.
- You can also include contact properties and custom questions.
- To prevent spam entries, enable the CAPTCHA toggle.
- Enable guests to add additional guests.
- With additional settings, you can allow to pre-populate fields with known values and auto-submit form when all fields are pre-populated.
Add automation features to your scheduling page and create a great user experience.
- Confirmation Email: Send an immediate confirmation email to attendees after scheduling.
- Pre-meeting Reminder: Schedule reminder emails before meetings start by selecting the timeframe from the dropdown menu.
- Email Customization: Include invite descriptions in reminder email bodies by checking the email customization box.
Benefits of using the HubSpot Meetings Tool
HubSpot's Meetings Tool is designed to optimize time and enhance collaboration – making the process not just easier, but a seamless joy. Let's explore the benefits of this easy-to-use meeting scheduling tool:
Saves Time: It helps eliminate the back-and-forth emails and phone calls required to find a suitable meeting time.
Enhanced User Experience: HubSpot's meeting scheduler tools provide a user-friendly interface for both the scheduler and the contacts, creating a positive experience.
Integration with Calendar Systems: Seamless integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar or Office 365 calendar, ensures that scheduled appointments are automatically added to participants' calendars.
Customizable Meeting Options: Users can set preferences and customize their availability, allowing for flexibility in scheduling various types of meetings.
Automated Reminders: Automated email reminders can be set up to ensure that all participants are aware of upcoming meetings, reducing the likelihood of no-shows.
Lead Generation and Tracking: Integration with other HubSpot tools may provide additional benefits, such as tracking and managing leads generated through scheduled meetings.
Multi-User Access: In a business setting, multiple team members may have access to the scheduling tool, allowing for coordination among team members.
Time Zone Support: HubSpot's meeting scheduler may have features to handle different time zones efficiently, avoiding confusion for participants in different geographic locations.
Is it Free for all users?
HubSpot Meetings Scheduler is a complimentary feature for users with paid HubSpot subscriptions. However, if you're purchasing a HubSpot plan for this specific functionality, it's important to note that it comes with a starting cost of at least $45 per month, which could impact your budget.
Is the Meeting Scheduler Tool beneficial for your Business?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I schedule a meeting for someone else in HubSpot?
Yes, paid users can schedule a meeting for someone else in HubSpot by using the scheduling feature and inputting their details.
Does HubSpot work like Calendly?
HubSpot and Calendly both offer scheduling capabilities, but HubSpot provides a broader range of marketing and CRM tools beyond scheduling.
How do I embed a meeting scheduler in HubSpot?
To embed a meeting scheduler in HubSpot:
- Go to Sales > Meetings in your HubSpot account.
- Hover over the meeting and click the Actions dropdown menu, then select Embed.
How are meetings logged in HubSpot?
Meetings, calls, and emails exchanged with contacts get automatically logged in HubSpot. If a contact isn't in your database, you can manually log the activity in any record within HubSpot.